$5 Quilt Rules
• Pay $5 to sign up.
If you are doing more than one color, you must pay $5 per color to sign up. If you change your mind about your color choice, you must pay $5 to switch to another color. (Sorry folks, the changes just create havoc!)
• Show up in January at one of the specified times
You will be given a schedule when you sign up. Listen to our presentation and pick up your kit.
• Go home, sew the block and come back in February
You must return during one of the specified times WITH your completed block, listen to the presentation and get the next block free! You Must be here, on time and in person.
• This continues all year: You can make 12 blocks for $5.00
• If you miss a session or do not have your block done, you must pay $5 that month.
• One free kit per person per month.
Additional kits are $5 each month.
• Sign up by Dec. 2 and get an “Oops” card
This allows you to miss ONE session and still get your block free!
You may purchase, monthly, a fat eighth of each of the fabrics used in the block. These can be used to make additional blocks or to set your quilt together later.
• If your block is not picked up by the 15th, we will NOT cut the next month’s kit.
The only option is to let us know you are still interested in participating.